1) My name is Ingrid Cheng. I’m a certified yoga teacher with 3 years of teaching experience. I’m writing a blog and a book about how to be healthy inside out to empower others to be healthier in all areas of their lives.
2) 20 second fitness tip: Yoga twisting pose like the twisted chair pose aids digestion, helps detox & uses every muscle in your body.
3) 20 second nutrition tip: Eat a healthy breakfast including protein like kefir or yogurt & whole grains every morning. Bring lunch to work and save $5 day. It works out to $100 a month or $1,200 of savings a year!
4) 20 second stress relief tip: Breathe deeply, fully and exhale with a sigh for 3-5 times. Do a few yoga stretches.
5) 20 second motivational tip: Don’t be afraid to fail, get out of your comfort zone & try something that excites or scare you everyday.
I am excited to be the consultant for L.O.V.E. foundation, a non-profit. I look forward to getting the business cards and promoting this cause in exchange for a booth at the Annual LOVE Gala on August 8th. Let me know if you’re or anyone you know may be interested in helping with this great event! For details, go to: http://www.lovenonprofit.com
February is American Heart Month. Use social media to encourage healthy heart habits in your area. Look for my tweets with #hearthealth on Twitter
Join the best free healthy site at http://healthyinsideout.ning.com
Yogathon to support cancer research. Go to my fundraising page to donate $5 or more at: http://www.yogathonla.org/cscbc/participantpage.asp?uid=3069&fundid=1717
Author of Dream: Creating a Better World
Motto: Making a difference everyday!