Classes at YWCA
Get into shape or learn a new skill – Spring class sessions begin THIS WEEK! YWCA works with top instructors who bring you the latest in fitness, education and fun!
Sign up now for great classes, including, for adults and teens:
- Belly Dancing
- Core Pilates
- Dancing like the Stars Ballroom Dance
- Gentle Exercise
- Life Drawing
- Step Aerobics and Step Interval
- Strength Training
- Strong and Stretched
- Timeless Body
- Women’s Basic Ballet
- Yoga for Cancer Survivors
- Yoga with Bhavani
- Zumba Gold
For children and youth:
- Afternoon Kids Club (ages 4 to 6)
- Ballet (ages 6 1/2 to 9)
- Broadway Stars Gymnastics (ages 6 to 10)
- Creative Dance and Pre-Ballet (ages 3 to 6)
- NEW! World Dance Fusion (ages 7 to 12)
- Karate for Kids (ages 5 to 10)
- Little Tumbling Stars (ages 3 to 5)
- Tiger Kick Fit (ages 3 to 5)
- NEW! Twinkle Toes Ballet and Tap (ages 2 to 3)
- Toddler Tumbling Fun (ages 2 to 3 1/2)
- NEW! Yoga Play (ages 3 to 5)
Parents and families can sign up for Infant/Toddler & Me, Cottage Activity Time and Parent Support Groups.
For just $25/year (youth ages 17 and under), $30/year (seniors 55+) and $45/year (adults), you can become a member of the YWCA Santa Monica / Westside and receive discounts at YWCA events, a free subscription to YWCA Newsletters, and easy access to life-changing programs that advance the goals and pursuits of women and girls at every life stage. To sign up for one or more of any of the above classes, click here or call (310) 452-3881.
Your membership supports our Mission to Empower Women and Girls by Creating Opportunities for Growth, Progress and Success, and enables us to direct 87 cents of every dollar to programs that provide women and girls a safe place to find direction and support at important turning points in their lives.
P.S. 3/21 Miss Representation screening at YWCA Santa Monica/Westside. The film challenges the media’s limited and often disparaging portrayals of women and girls, which make it difficult for women to achieve leadership positions and for the average woman to feel powerful herself. $10/ person pre-pay at: http://bit.ly/z6rtAz
I support women’s organizations like the YWCA. http://www.smywca.org